RE: Ground for secondary

Original poster: "Vanderputten, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gvp-at-pvaintl-dot-com>

Dear apartment dweller.

Be careful and do not, do not ground the secondary to the outlet/mains
ground. If you do you may damage electronic equipment in yours and your
neighbor's homes.
I live in an apartment and can ground to a significant sewer and water
supply pipes, but even my 15" 1000 w coil fried my computer (it recovered).
Hence, I no longer fire it up inside.

Does wonders for the cable reception as well.

Good luck

Gary