Re: ACMI bug fix

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

Paul,
     do you think ACMI is now debugged enough that someone could use it to
compute a the L of a number of TC primaries with different "conical angles"
and come up with an empirical formula for conical inductance as a function
of straight helical inductance, flat spiral inductance, and conical angle.

IE, it has been reported that the previously suggested formula
	SQRT( (sinA*L-helical)**2 * (cosA*L-spiral)**2 )
is incorrect, but there might be a workable formula to be found by a creative
mathematician.

Pete Lawrence.