RE: Any flat coil websites?

Original poster: "David Thomson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dave-at-volantis-dot-org>

Hi Cory,

I have some stuff about flat spiral coils at www.tesla-coil-builder-dot-com.
There is nothing technical, just some experiments I have done.

Dave

Original poster: "Cory Roussel by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<imcuddlycory-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hey all,

anyone have a good flat coil website, or even just a
big slop of files and pictures about them...  i think
this would be a good thing for people like me who have
never seen or heard too much theory behind them..