Re: Flat bifilar coils

When you say flat bifilar coil, do you mean a closewound spiral (pancake)
with two wires interleaved?  I assume the long axis of the wire cross
section was parallel to the center axis of the coil.

What size wire, and dimensions of finished coil?

Is that "ratio" on their web site the height to width of the cross section?

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Vivek Babtiwale by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dr_vek-at-yahoo-dot-com>