How to Tame a Wild MOT

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Dear List,

I just published some new web content regarding my
work with MOT power supplies. The stuff is still under
construction (no pictures yet), but there's enough
there to give the general idea. I've built two of
these adjustable, self-ballasting, twin MOT power
supplies with voltage doublers, and they both perform
well. This is hardly an original idea, but there's
precious little web material available on the subject.
Drop by and see them. The link is at the bottom of the
"power supplies" section.

Best Regards,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg