*WILD* MOT power supply!!!

Original poster: "Tim J by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <digital_raven45-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Well...I went out and bought 4 more old microwaves...and hooked all the
transformers in series. I now have 6 MOT's which draw 10 AMPS running 2015.6
VAC output each on average.
Total AC output voltages are 12 to 13 kVAC output. I am using a seriesed 240
VAC 30AMP socket to provide the 7200 VA needed for maximum power.
I put the whole setup under Mineral Oil...so far so good.
Turned the power on last night to the power supply...and the electrical arc
are AWESOME and LOUD!!! The arc starts at 13.2 mm.......So far I can pull
and arc over 1.4 metres!! This is no JOKE!! The arc could probably be pulled
further than this!!!

Also, I'm thinking of using my Furnace breaker which is 100A at 240VAC for
my transformer power supply mains.

So far I have spent $60 on microwave part to build a medium sized pole pig
which is $500+.....not a bad saving if you ask me!!!