From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 12:39 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Magnetic Rectifier??

Original poster: "rheidlebaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<rheidlebaugh-at-zialink-dot-com>

I never used a magnetic rectifier. I have used many magnetic amplifiers with
more than satisfactory results. I imagin there should be a level AC ripple
to be the normal output un like diodes.It would require some real
expermentation and serious work to make it work.Saturable reactor core alloy
is expensive, but go to it have fun.
      Robert  H