Re: Interference-SSTC

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

Good news,

1-No more interference.(Careful tuning with topload)
2-MUCH longer sparks.Close to 6in.(~5in streamers)
3-Heating has gone WAY down(new heatsink?)

Not so good news,
1-Still cant figure out the 122vac mystery.Everything checks good.Cant find a
bad wire.Sometimes I get a 1vac reading and sometimes anywhere from 40vac to
68vac.VERY STRANGE!!!!!(I will be careful)
2-The output increases as I up voltage until around 90VDC half-wave.Output
reduces beyond this.WHY? Maxed out MOSFET?

I guess im pretty much satisfied now.Im going to put the whole assembly into
a much larger AL box.

This thing is getting pretty loud and really is quite interesting.Any one
know any things to try with it?Like experiments?

Thanks,
Matt