Experiments wiith Source Freq Air Core Toriodal/Spiral transformers.

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello Spiral Coilers.

Since my secondaries are only 50 ft things may not
work as planned. However I decided instead to test
things at the source 480 hz from a alternator phase.
As theory goes if you create a condition of magnetic
cancellation,( here made by scalar spiral primary) a
toroidal winding as secondary can then recieve flux
change from the secondarily derived magnetic field.

Explanation for Longitudinal Effects as Changing
Radial Magnetic Field
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/message/265

Since abrupt magnetic reversals occur in the
conversions of source frequency to the rf decay in a
tesla tank circuit, it is hoped that these toroidal 10
gauge winds can also be tried in a 60 hz tesla tank
circuit to see if a relationship of energy transfer
can be found.

To show how to secondary energy instead expresses
itself as increase
of vibration as apparent harmonic formation I made
this last scoping
today at 10.6 primary amps operation(~4.9 volts
stator, 26 volts
variac) with closer scope viewing at higher sweep rate
of 0.5 ms/div
at last voltage increase on scope to 0.2 volts/div.
10.6 amp operation 0.2v/0.5ms
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/ALT/DSC00061.JPG

4 voltage ranges of Longitudinal reception.
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/message/264
details some of the smaller voltages and the
problematic observation of frequency apparently
inprinted by the alternator, but which only the
bifilar toroidal secondaries sence.  HDN

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/