RE: suitable bleeder resistors for MMC

Original poster: "Mike Wood by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mike.wood-at-opennw-dot-com>

Hi Bart

RS Components have distributors all over (I can order stuff from them down
here in New Zealand) but having said that I can't find a US contact for
them.

They are a subsidiary of Electrocomponents plc - it looks like the US
subsidiary is Allied in Fort Worth, so you could try them if you haven't
already.

http://www.electrocomponents-dot-com/countries/allied.htm

If all else fails you could try http://www.rs-components-dot-com/global_export/
but I imagine having components exported to you might get expensive or have
awkward minimum-order conditions or something.

Good luck anyway

Mike
Wellington, NZ