Re: latest - Re: Ball Lightining

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi,

I remember an article couple of month ago from a french or german
team they get a spectral analyze from the light of a ball
lightning; mainly they find carbon and silicium. These guy end up
with a theory that a BL is a super heated carbon silicium complex
with a high light output and a physical arrangement improving the
thermal isolation permitting to this BL to stay bright for a
couple of seconds.

If I could relocate this article I'll post the list about it. I
remember it was a small article in a french scientific magazine
but some month I read near all these magazine...

Cheers,

Luc Benard