Full North report (High Power Microwave Transmitters) now online

I got ambitious, and everything is now out there...
Broken out by chapters, with an html index file:

http://www.luxfamily-dot-com/hv/north.htm is the index file with the table of
contents.

Of particular interest:
Chapter 20 - Control stuff
Chapter 17 - Substation and Switchgear - of some interest
Chapter 7 - HV Insulation
Chapter 13 - Crowbars (i.e. triggered spark gaps)
Chapter 14 - HV DC power supplies
Chapter 15 - Variable voltage devices (lots on SCR controllers)

Chapter 9, although huge (5MB) has lots on pulse forming networks,
switching tubes, etc.

If anyone wants to download the lot and post it, thereby reducing my
traffic (for which I pay), they are welcome to do so.

http://www.luxfamily-dot-com/hv/northrept.pdf is the whole thing as one pdf
file (originally downloaded from Los Alamos)