Re: Full North report (High Power Microwave Transmitters) now online

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

> I got ambitious, and everything is now out there...
> Broken out by chapters, with an html index file:
>
> http://www.luxfamily-dot-com/hv/north.htm is the index file with the table of
> contents.

Wow! There are very interesting materials in these files. The chapter
about HV insulation is a "must read", and the chapter about pulse
forming
networks is direct and complete, better than anything that I have seen
before.

Still downloading the other files, that judging from these, are
certainly
interesting too.

Thanks,

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz