small spun toroids available again

Hello all,

I made up another batch of high quality small spun aluminum
toroids.  These are 1.75" x 6" dia overall, and are perfect for a
small coil.  They can also be used as a corona ring below a
main larger toroid, or as a toroid for a tube coil.  The center
mounting hole is 1/4".  These toroids and applications can be
seen at my website at:

   http://hometown.aol-dot-com/futuret/page3.html

The toroids are $36 each postpaid within the US.  For two
toroids, it's $65 postpaid in the US.  These are the total costs,
I pay the shipping within the US.  Check, MO, or PayPal
(  FutureT-at-aol-dot-com ) accepted.  It is extremely unlikely that
I'll make more toroids after these are gone.

John Freau
49 Thiem Ave
Rochelle Pk,  NJ   07662