From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2002 7:18 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Single vs Two Phase (was - Spark gap erosion resistance)

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

John.

Sorry, but standard 220 vac comes in both two and three phases from the
electrical utilities.  The two phase system is 180 degrees apart and three
phase of course is 120 degrees apart in phase.

RWW