Re: 22 awg wire

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<PsychoticMinds1-at-aol-dot-com>

>  Hi list
>
>             Sorry about the recent flood of questions. If i get to be a
>nusance just tell me to shut up :0).  I have a ton of 22awg wire what size
form
>and length should i make my coil?  Thank you o btw i dont know if it matters i
>plan on powering this with hopefully a mot power supply
>

>     Frank
>
>E-mail: Psychoticminds1-at-aol-dot-com
>"Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero."
>("Seize the day, put no trust in tomorrow." )

Hi Frank...

make  a secondary with either a 6"X28"  or a 8" X 32" ...  that way you
will have something that can be used with a stronger power supply later....

use only enuf wire to wrap the tube ....  I think a ton would be a bit
heavy to move around ;)

Scot D