Re: website

Hi Chris,

I thought you knew "everybody" :o))

The main page is at:

http://www.members.tripod-dot-com/bryishere/

And Brian Luper's story is at:

http://www.members.tripod-dot-com/bryishere/id94.htm

I had run across his page before but know little about him.  He does have a
link to the KVA effects site (sounds like he has a music background like
Jeff).  He is not using MMCs and is using chokes so he is probably one of
those 90% of coilers who has never heard of the Tesla coil list.  However,
he seems very capable and has a nice Tesla site and sales thing going.
Sort of like finding a diamond!

"I" think that only about 60% of coilers use the Internet and only 10% of
coilers have heard of the Tesla list.  Maybe 5% are actually on the list
(~800).  The Tesla list tends to "catch" heavy Internet users and younger
folks who are more use to looking on the net for things.  There are many
many coilers out there we never hear about...  The TCBA Newsletter had a
far broader audience since it was around for so long and was more
"conventional".  Only Internet savvy folks that happen to find the pupman
list and are interested enough to stand getting all the mail are here, but
rest assured, there is other Tesla coiling life on Earth and their numbers
dwarf "us"!  :o)))

Cheers,

	Terry