Re: mot rewind

Original poster: "David Speck by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dspeck-at-relex-dot-com>

Steve,
I understand your concern.  However, since Frank mentioned that he had
already unwound the primary, I
figured that he would be able to rewind it with the two halves properly
phased.  Actually, the easiest
way would be to fold the wire in half and wind it as a bifilar winding,
thus guaranteeing proper
phasing.  To locate the precise center in an intact winding, and break into
it would be nearly
impossible, hence I didn't belabor the point.

Dave

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "S & J Young by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<youngs-at-konnections-dot-net>