A shourt TC tragedy

Original poster: "suck Duck by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sick_ace-at-hotmail-dot-com>

hey to all.

i'm a new coiler. i was gonna build my first TC around cristmas.
but because of a drunk familly factor my secondary 2" 13" was smashed.
i couldn't save the wire....
so i had to get some new wires...and the only place i can get them att, is
an electrical store. around 45 min drive.
three days ago i borowed my dad car and went over.. and if anyone wached the
news latly, their is a snow storm blowing all over urope.
it was so fogy i had to go at like 30kph or so at a cirtin road. and i
couldn't see 10 feet ahead.
sudenly i felt somthing lightly bumps my car lightly. i started looking bak
trying to see wat it was "i looked to long"   BAANG. i  crashed in a parking
car i twisted its tow driver side dours.
and since my dad don't have full ensurance........i'm now THE HAPPY OWNER OF
A 3,000$ 2" 13" SECONDARY.......  >:C

_