capacitor calculations

Original poster: "jesse hampton by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <zetoyoc-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello, Quick question
I am at a point where I need to start thinking about
building a capacitor.  I have decided to go with the
MMC.  Now I understand the adding and dividing of
capacitance depending on how they are wired together,
but how do the voltages work to get the desired high
voltage value?  Does voltage also change depending on
wiring characteristics or is it something else?

Thank You

Jesse Hampton