Re: Big Spark Induction Coil

HI Antonio,
             I took some photos of storage scoped waveforms of a TC
connecting to grounded object a few years ago. I'll have a poke
around and see if I can find them. The most dramatic point about them
was the sudden dive in secondary oscillation amplitude. I don't
recall looking for other oscillatory artifacts. I sent on of these to
Richard Hull about that time. I think it is available somewhere - he
would know.

Regards,
malcolm

On 8 Jan 2002, at 18:07, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>