Re: Wine bottle replacement

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

My own experience with cheap multimeters has been very
different from yours. I had the opportuninity to
compare two cheap (< $50) Chinese multimeters with a
very nice Mil-Spec Fluke meter belonging to my
employer. All three gave nearly identical pF/nF/uF
readings with various capacitors, including some of my
home-brew capacitors. Maybe you have a faulty meter?

Best Regards,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg