Synchronous Rotary Mechanical Bridge Rectifier

Original poster: "Vivek Babtiwale by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dr_vek-at-yahoo-dot-com>

It would be interesting to use the synchronous motor
to make the following:

http://home.freeuk-dot-com/dunckx/wireless/bridge/bridge.html
even though it would be faster cheaper to use this
method:
http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/dcreschg.html