Re: Trigger electrode wear

In most cases the trigger electrode is a high resistance circuit.The SG
current passes all around, over, on, the electrode, but not through the
trigger circuit.The voltage is there not the current. once the spark starts
the high current SG conducts from point to point isolating the trigger from
its current. Tf you dont use a high series resistance every thing changes.
   Robert  H