Re: anybody tryied depotting NST with steam?

Original poster: "spoonMAN by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Try using an old pressure cooker with a hose barb attached
to the lid.. then attach a hose to the barb and some sort
of insulated handle with a nozzle to the end of the hose..

Hope this helps..

Ben McMillen