Re: cap supercool

Original poster: "Alex Crow by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <alexcrow-at-blueyonder.co.uk>

Cory,

Various things could happen, such as thermal shock resulting in case cracking
and possible cap rupture, a sudden drop in output of the coil due to rapid
detuning as the cap changes value, or perhaps nothing (if the caps are
warmish, they might form a gas layer around them that protects them from the
cold liquid). I'd be nervous trying it though!

Alex