spark gap and tank cap

Original poster: "colin.heath4 by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <colin.heath4-at-ntlworld-dot-com>

hi all

can any one tell me the best way to connect up my table top coil it is run 6Kv
nst .0132mf tank cap multiple gap and is 2" by 12" secondary. i have had first
light with 4" sparks to grounded rod, thats with only one gap of about 1 16th "
anyway i need to know how to connect cap and gap i ran mine with cap in
parallel and gap in series but have herd many bad things and good about this
please help?