Re: TerraWatt Power

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <free0076-at-flinders.edu.au>

Quoting Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>:

>Original poster: "Jim DeLillo by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"

>This seems to imply that rather than trying to increase the joules
input
>into a
>Tesla Coil that by increasing the BPS  DRAMATICALLY ;-) that a
>substantial increase in
>power could be obtained.  Can we make a TC operating at FemtoHtz
>frequencies?

1 fHz (femtohertz) = 1x10^-15 Hz

In other words, one cycle every 1000000000000000 seconds. You don't want to
build one of those =) It wouldn't be very fun, like DC flowing in a coil isn't
fun =)

Have fun,
Darren Freeman