Re: Rewinding NST`s

Original poster: "Nebojsa Kovacevic by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <morfeus-at-EUnet.yu>

HI All!

Well thanks! In here, it is a bit diferent story. Everyone who would start
building a Tesla
coil would first have to deal with a seriously lack of parts. That means
almost everything
needed for TC. Wire especially. So, I am forced to learn to make everything
myself. It turned
out that my transformers work great, and I personaly think that they can
work without any
insulation, and this is how people should deal with this problem. After a
short time of
testing them again, I was under the impression that they are unabble to die
ever again. And
you really don`t want to know what I did with them to determine that. Tesla
coil is almost no
resistance for it now.

Regards,
Nele