Re: Ball Lightning

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Hollmike-at-aol-dot-com>

Actually, he stated fairly clearly in his magnifier patent a warning of how the
fireballs were produced.  He said that if one suddendly increases the break
rate to a point where the repetitions are faster than the ringdown period,
fireballs will be produced.  I would guess that it has to do with
constructive/destructive interference in the tertiary coil.
Mike