Re: FCC Regs

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Steve Stuart by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sstuart-at-glasscity-dot-net>

> I got it... I'll just invite the neighbors over for the show.
> :-)

	A few years back on the the local "big boys" had a picture of a big
coil sending arcs to the door of his garage while people looked out of
the door.  Think it was Bill Wysock and thing he told me he invited them
to see it.  That way they wouldn't be watching their TV's when it was
running!

Ed