Re: Staco variac rating differences

Original poster: "G by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bog-at-cinci.rr-dot-com>

Hi Rick,
I live near Staco. If you are unable to reach them, I will be glad to
get a brush for you. Sets of two are around $50. Ouch.
Gregory

ps- mail seems to be running ten days delivery time right now