Re: lightning arresters

The Group has a few here that we got last year. I have 3 BIG ones (about
9"diaX3' tall) and a couple smaller ones for Pig use (about 3"dia and a foot
long). We autopsied a small one after accidentally hitting it with a
hammer.....15 times or so. Inside they are basicly like a big MOV. I use on
on the Pig (it was hooked to the pig in the field before the Pig was
domesticated) as a safety gap.

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek