RE: Digital Cameras and TCs

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

A couple of tips:

The level of ambient lighting in the room should be as low as possible, to
allow for long (1/2 - 1 sec) shutter speeds.

If possible, provide a dark backdrop for the streamers.

If your camera has manual settings, set the equivalent film speed to ISO
400.  Open the aperture as wide (low number) as possible.

Regards, Gary Lau