Re: Possible bulk magnet wire buy -- read soon!!

While I'm not interested in getting in on this buy I can attest to the
quality and suitability of Rea Magnet Wire for coiling. I have 1500Lbs of 12
and 16AWG wire in the Group's warehouse right now. We use Rea wire for all
our coils and I reccomend it highly.

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek