MMC, Making Sure

Original poster: "CJ Moore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <wizard1234-at-home-dot-com>

My cap blew out, and I think I'm going to join the crowd and make an MMC.
Everyone seems to agree that the Geek Group Caps are the best for the best
price, so I was planning on going with those. The problem is, I need to have
the caps by the 28th, so my question is, how long does it take to get them
from the Group after you order?

Also I was thinking of 8 caps per string and 2 strings for my system which
is powered by 2 nsts in parallel, for a total of 9kv at 120ma. I am also
using a stsg. I'm not sure if it matters but the secondary is 4.5 od with
about 48 inches of winding using 22 awg wire heavy insulation. Are 8 x 2 a
good setup for what I am doing.. can I go by with less.. etc.

Finally, I have seen the use of resistors to (relatively) slowly drain the
energy from the caps, what value should the resistors be?

Thanks,
CJ

P.S - I have a feeling I won't get the caps from the Geek Group fast enough,
so does anyone have some extras they could sell to me? or even better, one
already built that's similar to what I'm trying to do?