nifty new polemount transformer update

Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <presence-at-churchofinformationwarfare-dot-org>

As per my earlier posts of Nifty New 10kVA polemount distribution
transfomers- the update.

About 15 people showed interest. I forwarded 10 destinations to people on my
Home Team. Unfortunately, Cooper has some sort of flat rate shipping policy
on single transformers regardless of the destination. There are no quantity
discounts either for "small" orders. I can save if I get literally a truck
of them dropped off at one place, but that makes no sense and is probably
about 100 of them anyways.

So, in the end it ends up being like $450 delivered to any business in the
US, outside of IL. If you are in IL there is some sort of sales tax. My cost
is literally $446 something.

This sounded promising, but sort of failed. In the humor of not giving up,
I'll contact another manufacturer to see what pricing schedule they have.

Please contact me off list with specific questions about any of this.

KEN
presence-at-churchofinformationwarfare-dot-org