RE: Glassmike caps

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

Ry,

I have a friend in So. Cal. that uses 18 Glassmikes as his tank cap.  He
hasn't had any problems yet, but he did seriously overrate them
voltage-wise.  He has a shot of the bank on his web page, about 4 pictures
down.
http://home.earthlink-dot-net/~penny831/tesla.html

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX