Re: Dissolve Xfmr laminations

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi Daniel,

Try methanol to be sure some time it could melt varnish that
other solvent couldn't melt.

An other solution is to go to a machine shop and have your
transformer precision saw in "E" and "I".

Cheers,

Luc Benard