Re: NST Fix

Original poster: "Luc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ludev-at-videotron.ca>

Hi,

Personally I used a piece of plywood in place of the PVC because
some time the transfo could get really hot. I put the wood in
oven at 250 F for 2 hours and cook it in oil for half an hours to
get the humidity put. Not sure but I think pig used wood too.

Cheers,

Luc Benard