Re: First Tesla Coil

Original poster: "James B by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <zebulan123-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Greetings Adam
  Try theses links ,some are in the sstc ring. all are
great u will be in good hands
http://www.richieburnett.co.uk/tesla.shtml

http://www.hut.fi/~jwagner/tesla/SSTC/half-bridge.htm

http://ourworld-dot-compuserve-dot-com/homepages/alansharp/