RE: NST Fix

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

I was unable to find any kind of bulk-pack of Vaseline, so I just bought
about six 8 (?) oz tubs.  I don't recall the exact cost, something like $4
each?  I reused the original metal NST case which didn't have too much
wasted volume, so I ended up using less than six tubs.  The jelly is 100%
contained by the case, not a trace has escaped.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA