Re: GM HEI coil

Hi Darin,

Mine are long blue rectangles.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/TeslaCoils/Misc/MarcMetlicka-STSG/HVSection/HighVolt
ageSec.jpg

With only 0.01uF, you are only getting 1/200th the current of a 2uF.  that
is only 1/40000th the power.  With 2uF in there, you will "know" it's
working ;-))  Try to arc to the black ground wire in all cases.  Arcing to
the AC line probably will do no harm but it is not recommended.  Try real
hard not to get shocked by the secondary.  It is pretty vicious (guess how
I know this...=:-[])

The light dimmer is fine.  It is possible to break it but just test it on a
light if you think it is not working.

Cheers,

	Terry