Re: Re: Convert your MOT to NST?

Original poster: "Cory Roussel by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <imcuddlycory-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello,

About your ideas- whoa- hold on, how would an oil bath
work on a MOT??  The secondary turns seem way too
tightly wrapped to fit any oil in... The insulation
seems to make a fluid proof seal.

Cory Roussel