Re: Re: Convert your MOT to NST?

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Good point. I don't know if any oil can actually get
inside the secondary winding. However, it can prevent
secondary to core breakdown. For reasons I have not
attempted to analyze, an oil bath seems to toughen up
a MOT quite a bit--sealed secondary or no.

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg