Re: RE: GM HEI coil

Original poster: "Darin Willson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <darinwil-at-execpc-dot-com>

Thank you all,
It seems that when ever I have a question it is answered
very quickly! Ted that is the page that I first refered to
for information on the TSG thank you for reaffirming
that information. The next step will be to replace the
cap and I should be all set! Once I am done with this
I should be able to use the same equipment in a
nice triggered gap, If I could olny find that cheap
NST....

Thanks again
Darin
1/23/2002 10:05:28 AM, "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com> wrote:

>Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>