RE: Grounding Problem???

Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>

My experience has been the same. If I forget to hook
up the ground wire to my secondary, I get lots of
racing sparks. At higher powers, these often result in
my having to recoat the secondary.

http://www.geocities-dot-com/yurtle_t/tesla/burnt_secondary.jpg

Adam

=====