RE: Convert your MOT to NST?

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-compaq-dot-com>

NO!  If you try to apply 240V to a 120V MOT (or any other transformer), the
core will saturate, primary current will shoot through the roof, and your
mains circuit breaker will trip.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

_