Open frame motor with 6 wires?

Original poster: "Paul Kidwell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tmb-at-ieee-dot-org>

Hi Everybody,

I've come across an open frame motor and I'm having a bit of trouble figuring
out how to hook it up. It's a 1/3 HP, 1725 RPM motor with the following wires
coming out of it:

Green (goes to frame ground, so I got this one :)

Red (which has continuity to )
Black

blue (which goes through some sort of switch, and has continuity to )
white (and)
yellow

The red and black seem to be one winding, if I only had 2 outer windings I'd
guess that they were the start winding going through that switch (centrifugal
start switch I think) My problem is that there seem to be 2 wires (yellow and
white) on the other end of the winding.

Has anybody any idea how this motor is connected?

Paul