Re: Stupid Capacitors!

Original poster: "Kent Vander Velden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <graphix-at-iastate.edu>

  If space is not a concern and dollars are you may want to consider
a fish tank + glass pop bottle cap.  I built a .1uF cap for about $25.
They are quite strong and easily repaired if you ever need to.

>	Well, my MMC bank just failed catastrophicaly (burst into flames) for
>the 5th time, and my wooden primary form just carbon tracked.  I have

---
Kent Vander Velden
kent-at-iastate.edu